My Thing

My Life , My World ...


Quizzes

I went through my cousin sister's blog and this is what i found interesting. Something to share about ...

You Are Not Scary

Everyone loves you. Isn't that sweet?


Yippee !!! I am not scary and 'Everyone loves Yang???' How true ???

You Are 56% Gentleman

Generally you act like a gentleman, but sometimes you're careless with your manners.
Most people know that you're trying your best - and that's usually good enough.


Woohoo ... trying too hard to be a gentleman ... at least i am putting an effort. Duh !!!

Your Ideal Relationship is Marriage

You've dated enough to know what you want.
And that's marriage - with the right person.
You're serious about settling down some time soon.
Even if you haven't met the person you want to get hitched to!


Man !!! Is this true ??? But somehow i have thought of taking things stable and steady ... too tired to even try out things at the moment.

Your Love Type: INTP

The Thinker

In love, you are honest and serious about commitment.
For you, sex is something you think about and desire a lot of the time.

Overall, you are pure in your affection and feelings.
However, you tend to be suspicious and distrusting at times.

Best matches: ENTJ and ESTJ


I think most of it is right but i'm doubtful with the 'sex'.

Your Lust Quotient: 35%

You are a fairly lustful person, but nothing out of the norm.
You usually keep your lust under control, but sometimes it gets the better of you.


Judge for yourself !!!

2 Responses to “Quizzes”

  1. # Blogger Rycerain

    Oh no.. you're not scary.. you're almost perfect! I'm not! I'm almost abnormal! Waahaahaaaaa... Book me a place in Hospital Bahagia....  

  2. # Blogger AaronWoolala

    lol~
    Whoa~ Almost perfect? That's like, very cool.
    Hospital Bahagia only take in psychotics, I think.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 My Thing | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health