My Thing

My Life , My World ...


Eye On Malaysia

I on "Eye On Malaysia' ...






It is one of the attraction of ' Visit Malaysia Year 2007 ', celebrating Malaysia's 50th anniversary.






I bet it is not as good as 'London Eye' or those they have in Japan, but it is worth a try!




This is the bird's eye view from the top. Small facts - 42 capsules in total that can fit up to 6 in 1 at a time.



The official website of ' Eye On Malaysia ' doesn't provide much information on this ride. Other facts : - Opening time ~ 10am - 10pm, Price ~ RM 10 for adults and RM 8 for children, senior citizens and disabled.

0 Responses to “Eye On Malaysia”

Post a Comment



© 2006 My Thing | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health