My Thing

My Life , My World ...


Warm Christmas...

Humans are not to be underestimated ... we won't know how far we can proceed without trying and going off the limits.

Unleash the giant within - Anthony Robbins.

X'mas is a time when people spend quality time with families and friend and some say that it is a day where people give themselves to their love ones or just do it for the sake of it. (You know what i mean) But what is the point of doing that? I would definitely understand if you say that such things happen on Valentines day, but why Christmas??? Why not on Chinese New Year??? Because fire crackers would be too noisy, and it would disrupt any possible romantic moments??? Perhaps it's the weather that causes it to be such people want to cuddle up under blankets and share their warmth. Why is this applicable in Malaysia then??? It is warm enough to do so.

Another thing i see is that people tend to be more desperate during festive seasons. I didn't notice that until my friend told me about that. You can see it in Friendsters to MSNs. What can i say about that??? I am not going to give any comments on that, as i know i would offend many people out there.

Anyways, i spent my christmas with my family. Had seafood steamboat and it was great fun, baked muffins for them too ...



Things were even better on 23rd Dec ... i had this X'mas Party with my friends and it was wonderful. I was one of the emcee for the night with my partner Roena who is a wonderful girl. Very jolly and nice to work with, and have been working with her for quite sometime. I am also very awed with the organiser, Tim who made this event successful and most of all without any deficits. He he ...







It was one of the best nights i have ever spent this year.

0 Responses to “Warm Christmas...”

Post a Comment



© 2006 My Thing | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health