My Thing

My Life , My World ...


No Words ...

Finally, finally, finally ... I'm back ... it feels great to be back.

Starting holidays tomorrow after a week of chemistry, mechanics, maths and electricity & magnetism tests. Went straight down to KL, as i have to drop a friend who is going back to Ipoh. Later proceeded to watch a ghost flick that was so lame ... that i can't even describe it with words ... but i really enjoyed my time with my friend

Actually i don't really know what to blog ... i kinda feel akward blogging ... don't know where to start ... Well, i will just make this as a warm up after 2 weeks of break ...



My sister left for Japan today for her Youth Exchange Programme in Fukuoka for the next coming 3 weeks. I bet she will enjoy her time there, as i enjoyed mine at Belgium and Italy. She seems to look happy, and it would be an all time different experience that she will get to encounter.

By the way, on my way back from the airport, my brother and i came across a driver in Proton Wira who sped so fast that whomsoever see him will notice that ... he wore a motorcycle helmet while driving in his car. That was damn funny!!! We laughed all the way back. Th guy must be thinking that he is training himself to be the next A1 driver??? HA HA HA ... What a joker ... !!!

0 Responses to “No Words ...”

Post a Comment



© 2006 My Thing | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health