My Thing

My Life , My World ...


Holidays ...

The internet connection was down due to congestion a few days ago and i didn't manage to get myself connected to the world. But, it doesn't mean it is the end of the world. I tend to tell myself not to be too reliable or dependable on things because it would only make someone more vulnerable. Better to be versatile and adapt to the things available around you. That would surely make you a survivor in this harsh world.

Anyways, i had fun throughout my holidays.

Saturday ~ 21 Oct 06
Woke up in the morning and had breakfast with my family before we left for IKEA to "window shop" (but it is not always the way it turn out to be). IKEA is like the place everyone would have already set foot on or might want to visit one day. It is like the "Thing". It is so hip-and-in. But i kinda grow sick with the things they have. Not all, but some. It is so typical and you can find it anywhere. I remember one year that my siblings and I was so obsessed with everything IKEA until we can pin point out which piece belongs to it and we can even tell the price. After a day of walking, we were so exhausted and couldn't walk anymore. We proceeded home right after that and had dinner with my granny. My dad made us Asam Laksa. Although it wasn't as good as you can get outside, but i know the effort in it has already brought out the taste of the food.

Sunday ~ 22 Oct 06
Wasn't doing much on this day. Went to my friends birthday party. We had steamboat for dinner. And the highlight of the night was the cake. Secret Recipe's " Chocolate Indulgence". Meltz ... was sooooooooo gooooood ... Actually i have nothing much to talk about this day as it was kinda laid back. Slow day it was.



Vicki and Tammy with their cake


Tammy, Melissa and Jackson enjoying their food

Monday ~ 23 Oct 06
Had made an appointment with a friend, 2 weeks ago. At first, i was sort of looking forward for it, but then this feeling slowly disappear when the day was approaching. So i picked him up and went to 1U, as it was around his place. I bet i was a little tired that day and i acted kinda blurry. He looked bored and a little disappointed but what can i do ??? Say " I'm sorry i have something urgent to do and i have to leave now?" It is so mean ... i wouldn't have done that. So i sticked on to it till the end. We would have expected this to happen somehow and not wish that it will turn out smooth everytime. After lunch, we went to an Anime store. Actually Anime isn't my type of tea. But for the sake of being nice, i followed. I was always tagging along. From store to store until finally he asked whether we should go back. I said yes. At the carpark, as we were walking towards our car, there were cars tailing us, but we looked dumn and lost and circled around so that the cars won't get our parking. We stopped when we got sicked of it. Sent him home and planned for the evening. Called my Leo Buddies, Keat Lim and Shiew Wei and asked them out for a movie. They agreed without thinking twice and we decided to go for a horror flick "Silk". Was sorta new from the other horror films, fresh plot and HEY ... know what ... they even relate ghost with science.

Tuesday ~ 24 Oct 06
Climbed up unwillingly from bed still feeling pain on my buttcheeks after the shoot on friday. My mom asked me to get myself prepared as we were heading to ChinaTown with my uncles, aunties and grandparents. This short tour around Petaling Street brought this feeling of Spring Festival in me. I felt like Chinese New Year is just around the corner. The trip to ChinaTown was solely on eating. We ate and ate until we fell falt on out tummy's. From Curry Laksa to Prawn Wan Ton. I felt bad about eating so much as i am sure that i am going to gain an extra few pounds. Gotta get back to gym to pump some irons and to get myself back in shape. Later, my grandpa suggested that we go to a hot spring. Hot Spring was so much fun and HOT ... i wet myself, was sweating like a pig. But it was so relaxing. Luckily i didn't dip myself into that spring, if not i would have two hard boiled eggs, a steamed sausage with some chinese fatt choi. Choy ... Went to Leo meeting, but turned out that they have postponed it to the next day. They tried to contact me but can't get through my DiGi line ... sux ... i went there and waited for 20 minutes before i decided to leave for home.

Petaling Street aka ChinaTown Wet

Hot Spring


Wednesday ~ 25 Oct 06
Line connection wasn't that good yesterday, so i tried going online the first thing after waking up. Managed to grab hook of sometime online to check my mails before i have to go for a Hi-Tea at Star Hill's Jogoya with my aunts. I promised them that i will treat them if i get the casting job. But it was equally shared among my cousin and my brother too. Buffet ... i ate so much and i felt so sick that i nearly puke. It was bad ... but i enjoyed spending time with them ... chatting all the afternoon. I also found out that my uncle's dog is gay because it would get arroused when touched by my uncle and not my aunty. He he ... Finally i did some revision for my work in the evening ... just some ... sufficient to make me feel good ... then in the mid way of my revision ... got a call from my former secondary school friend asking me to go out for a movie ... i agreed without thinking twice ... and voila ... i am going for a movie and i am skipping 2 hours of maths ... gosh ... Yi Yang ... Yi Yang ... what have you turned out to be ???

2 Responses to “Holidays ...”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    waahh... sounds fun leh...
    everyday is an interesting day...
    not like me, spent these few days studying and end up empty minded...
    chocolate indulgence.. i thought u just ate it few weeks ago >.<'''
    "Luckily i didn't dip myself into that spring, if not i would have two hard boiled eggs, a steamed sausage with some chinese fatt choi" sweat |||
    sounds like u ate ALOT these few days eh... ur shoot finish ady ah?
    if not, u'll look different in different shoots... LOL!
    enjoy eating!  

  2. # Blogger Orange

    He he ... yea i ate a lot ... nah ... shooting is done in just a day ... so no worries ... he he ...  

Post a Comment



© 2006 My Thing | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health