My Thing

My Life , My World ...


Young at Hearts ...

Time goes by very swiftly ... we would have turn into old rags before we even realise. That is why we must treasure and cherish every moment in life so as not to regret in our graves later.

I was walking out from the bathroom this evening after a long day at uni, when i heard someone messaging me on MSN, i walked towards it hoping that it would be someone for good this time, as i use to get all the "Hie"s at the wrong time of the day. Hmmmm ... when i opened the box ... voilĂ  ... my uncle sending me a file ... i clicked on the SAVE button and waited for it to load ...

It was ready before i went for my dinner at the dining hall ... and guees what ... i got a picture ... an old one, full with memories. I was not touched but i felt rather funny, as how can someone so small grow up to be as big as i am now. It tells a lot in the simple picture ... all with different reasons to be in or out of the picture. It is just wonderful, a scene in my life ... captured and etched in the minds of the people in the picture.



From left : Me, GrandMa, Bro, Cousin Michelle and Cousin Mindy


It wouldn't be possible to post it on my blog if it wasn't for my uncle Sean, credits for him. And also not to forget, my lovely grandma who dug all the valuables from her treasure chest.

This picture wasn't all. More came after a short while, flooding my screen. This time pictures of my uncles and aunties taken during their teens and youths. It is sometimes funny how people talk about their old times ... all boasting about how good they look, how famous they were, how clever they once were. All sorts of things! Some even claim themselves as the "Golden Sisters and Brothers" of their taman. (that is what my mom told me) ... kononnya ... but they really look quite stunning in the old pictures.

From Left : Uncle Jefferey, Mom, GrandMa, Aunt Elaine, Aunt Laura, Uncle Sean and Aunt Lisa.

From Left (ClockWise) : Aunt ELaine, Uncle SEan, Uncle Jefferey, Mom, GrandMa and Aunt Lisa

Everything grows - from the age, the mind, to the soul and even the size. My aunt must have enjoyed eating.

Aunt Rebecca at her different stage of life

Many things happened during the past, happy ones, sad ones ... but all of them encountered it together, side by side, supporting each other at times when they need each other. Living life the best out of themselves.

Pic Above : At my Aunt Laura's Wedding Celebration

Bottom Pic From Left (Clockwise) : Uncle Johnathon, Aunt Lisa, Aunt LAura, Uncle Lim, Mom, Uncle Sean, Aunt Elaine, Cousin Michelle, Bro, Me, GrandPa and GrandMa

No matter how one would age or grow, one remains young forever if they want to be so, because it is us who make the decision, not the others. Be Young at Hearts.

0 Responses to “Young at Hearts ...”

Post a Comment



© 2006 My Thing | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health