My Thing

My Life , My World ...


« Home

Rise of a New Age

It has been sometime since i last blogged. Blogging is not as easy as i think it would be, there would be tons of things that i would like to share but when i lock my self up on the chair, i wouldn't have any idea of what i want to talk about.

Stop going in circles and by starting at once would be the best way to get things going.

I have been having sometime off since i last studied. It is like ... last november until end of last week. Almost a YEAR !!! Damn, i feel bad as my parents have been feeding an inproductive family member of ours. I pity them. Wahaha ... but then i really had a great time throughout that "Dark" period of mine. And finally, now is the start of my Renaissance era. New hope, new life ... The bygone Golden Age has been far forgotten by who knows who!

Things have been kind to me in the meantime, but no one knows what will happen in the very next second. Back to my point, my 2nd pre-uni life. This time at a far better environment. Lush greeneries , good air quality, complete infrastructures and facilities(highways for speeding) and of course wildlife too! On the day of enrolment, one of the "Ang Mo" from our university gave a talk about safety and he reminded us to be careful as there are snakes around the campus. Snakes ... ewwww ... reptilians ... aiks ... 2 type of snakes, legless snakes and 2 legged snakes ... snakes are friends at our campus as they eat the mice that run around. Mouse ... yucks!!! Yes, my campus is located at the outskirt of Semenyih and it is surrounded with palm estates. Snakes are said to be brought by the British when they colonise, to protect the estate from being infested by mice. But 2 legged snakes are even scarier as they hit, kill and eat up legless snakes and not to mention they WEAR them. Aiyerr ...



I was attending English and Language skills and our lecturer was discussing about pronounciations.

Lecturer : Pronounciations are important as it may bring a different message across if it is pronounced in an incorrect way. For instance, Indians, they can't pronounce the "W". Water. Please say water.

Indian Student : Wah-ter ... (class giggles)

Lecturer : It should be "wo-ter", not "wah-ter". Don't laugh at him. Even some caucasians can't pronouce -ng. Sing a song. I believe chinese can pronouce "ng" very well as they have Ng Pei Pei and Ng Mei Mei's, that applies to malays too because they use -ng in meng- (mengampu) and it is the same to indians. Try saying sing a song.

Caucasian Student : Sink-a-sonk. (students laughed)

Lecturer : See! Sink-a-sonk. Should be sing a song. Chinese too make mistakes. They can't say "l" and "r" properly. Class, say - run rabbit run run run.

A student shout aloud : Lan labbit lan lan lan. (People laughed their heads off)

(I wonder what "lan" he is mentioning about)



Lecturer : Last but not least, the malays. A problem with "f" and "p". There was a male ex-colleague of mine who walked up to me one day and asked, 'Did you fack your car at the carfack?'. (the class exploded at once)

Lecturers in my uni are trained to be real jokers, i think. Hats off ...

My sister was late for tuition today and she told me that she has to wash her hair, as it smells. I told her why worry? She said that her friends might smell her. So, i came up with a solution. I say why not put an accesory. But, how and what should i use?
A small bag of potpurri. Ha ha ha ...

1 Responses to “Rise of a New Age”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Haha... ur lecturer is one funny guy...
    erm, good that u started to blog again, can't wait for more posts!
    keep it up xD  

Post a Comment



© 2006 My Thing | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health