My Thing

My Life , My World ...


Hidden Moon ...

I have been reviewing my blog for a few times and i felt that it was a little too pretentious or "made up". So fake !!! But after all, i still have "some" constructive comments from the people and i am glad about that. I would leave it open, depending on my mood on how i want my blog to be like. Factual, Casual or Narrative ... Who cares??? As long as i keep on writing ...

Last weekend was more like a family gathering week for me, as it was the Mid-Autumn Festival. Gradually i think most of the Chinese would regard it as an important time for family and friends but some don't really think of it as one. For me, family gathering means lots of good food ... Yum Yum. Not just only typical mooncakes that i would get sick of by just taking some bites - seafood, cakes, meat (although i don't take) - all home cooked.



Friday night, my place and then on Saturday night my aunty's. I ate too much and i believe i can now rest my arms on my belly. Food are just irresistible! My favourite part was when we sneaked out the Rum Raisin flavoured "Haagen-Dazs"Ice-Cream from the refrigerator and hid it under the table and not letting anyone know. We shared among our cousin and siblings, 4 of ourselves. We did it to avoid our uncle from gluttoning all the wonderful things down his throat. Trust me, when he is around, we have to fight for food and food is no longer tasty, as we have to eat as much as we can so not to let him have it all. Yes, back to the ice-cream part, we had the ice-cream with my aunty's home-baked chocolate fudge cake. Gosh i am dripping ... Aiks ... Heavenz ... Overall we had loads of fun eating and watching "Anime" in my cousin's room.



But Mid-Autumn Festival is not complete without the moon. We have been looking for the moon for the past few days but pathetically, all we see is just the outline of it. The haze has been causing us a lot of trouble lately and it happens every year. It is due to the open burning and forest burning from Indonesia. Malaysian government is cloud seeding so that to get us some rain to wash the smoke particles away. I have heard from someone that, the reason they burn their forest is because they have wanted to "black mail" us. You get what i mean! But this is what people say and comment on all over. I think it is just the irresponsibilites and the inconsideration of the people doing such activities, hope that it will go away soon. This haze is giving me all the "Heee-Haaa"(asthma and other respiratory problems), and it is getting worse each day.


I took some pictures on the way to Uni today and this is what i get. The air quality is really bad and guess what, there are still people emitting their waste to the environment contributing to the haze. The government should really do something on that, we as a citizen should also take initiative to talk into people who go for open burning or maybe try to "smoke" less.



After "sometime", they would surely once again question " What can the people do for the country and government, and not what we( country and government) can give them." So ... itz all the people's duty to ................ tunduk jari and blame sini sana eh ... !? Cakap-cakap, tunggu-tunggu ... apa-apa pun tak buat mane boleh ??? Yea, keep on and Malaysia will surely capai Wawasan 3030 very soon .... Malaysia Boleh!

2 Responses to “Hidden Moon ...”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    woweee!!! ice cream! cakes! *drooling*  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Indonesians black-mailing us? o_O
    I know nothing about that. =.=  

Post a Comment



© 2006 My Thing | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health