My Thing

My Life , My World ...


Shoot Us ...

I was looking around the pictures in my folder when i remembered doing photo shoots with my sister last weekend. It was so much fun. We switched on the player, setted the camera to auto-shoot mode and we started posing in front of the lens like a model. Wahaha ... and this are some of the pictures i personally think has a funny effect.




Pictures are all taken separately ...

1 Responses to “Shoot Us ...”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Haha... nice...
    u guys are so nuts...
    just like me! and mic, and missy, and bing :P  

Post a Comment



© 2006 My Thing | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health