My Thing

My Life , My World ...


From Italy ...

Was thinking what to write for my blog again and was wondering whether my way of writing is too "formal" and "dull". But it is a way of practising my way of writing and improving it. The idea of being a novelist had also once came across my mind, so it would be good to start it formal and creative.

Was having chemistry lesson with this mad lecturer of mine when i came across this joke ... imported all the way from Italy. My host brother, Guido told me this joke while in Florence. Just imagine, an Italian guy who can't really speak very well in English telling a joke to a Malaysian guy. This particular scene is so exotic and rare. It took him sometime before he can finish his joke. I thought of sharing it with my friends and all the people, since it is quite a funny one. This is not a clean joke and i suggest those under 18 or without parental advice to leave this blog alone.

There were 3 tiny little worms who stayed on a woman's body. They gathered at her belly one day and decided to go off for a trip at its own for a week. The 1st worm went to the woman's breast, the second to the anus and the last to the vagina. They spent their holiday for a week and met up at the belly again sharing their experiences with each other.

Worm 1 : I had a wonderful time and i spent my week at a deep and dark valley. I enjoyed it there but the place was sometimes damp and musky. You can even see the mountains erupt at certain periods. Was great! What about you (Worm2)?

Worm 2 : Me ? Mine is even better. It is cosy and tight and dark. But the thing is that i keep smelling odd odours every now and then. But besides that, everything was perfect. And you (Worm 3)?

Worm 3 : I had the worse holiday. It was fine on the first few days in the cave. Everything was calm and relaxing. But things happened after that. I was taking a long nap one day when a big worm woke me up. It was acting very fiercely and i bet it was angry. It frightened me. It came in and out of the cave rapidly non-stop. IN-OUT-IN-OUT. I was angry too because it was diturbing my holiday, so i scolded him and asked him to stop annoying me. It was so fierce and it went so red and finally it spitted on me. How scary!

From Left : Me and Guido at Vatican City.

0 Responses to “From Italy ...”

Post a Comment



© 2006 My Thing | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health