My Thing

My Life , My World ...


The Shoot ...

*I apologise as i am having slight techincal problems with my blog, so it is why i can't fit some of my pics in between my lines. As a result, i have to leave it all up here until i am able to make changes.

All happy and jolly ...
My look after the make up
Setting up for my scene.

Rehearsing before rolling the camera.


Shooting Process
Co-ordinator, other casts and Me

Producer and Me

MakeUp Artist and Me

Am really tired today. Very! So drained out and exhausted. What a day! Haven't experience this for somewhile. But the day was fun, great fun for me.

Woke up this morning at 10 past 6 and got myself ready to go to the office of the production company. Reached at 7.30am and changed into my costume (my own clothes actually) so that i can meet the make-up artist(Sandra). She did a great job on my face, covered all the loop holes and made me look like a doll. Wonderful. But it was kinda fake and girlish. Maybe more like a clown than a doll.


We went to the shooting venue that is located nearby to start off shooting before things go behind schedule. So, we start of without delaying. They did my shot first. My first shot was to hold this packet of biscuit. Then i have to pull a biscuit out of it and look amaze. That shot wasn't that hard for me, as i am used to all this funny facial expression. Things went well at first. I took around 15 minutes to finish my first scene. Then came the harder part. I was assigned to bite the biscuit and then fall over my back on the grass. It was too dangerous and i did hurt my back a little. So, the director asked me to just sit on the ground and lay back on my waist. That was better. But i was getting a little tense at that moment, because the move was akward for me. How can you bite a biscuit and then lie down straight after that without tasting it. As if my tongue is equipped with super sensitive reseptors. I bit almost 5 packets of biscuits. That took us some time around 30 minutes perhaps. They had to take the shoot from above and by doing so, they attached iron bars the height of 2 human to shoot me. It was so dangerous. I was done in 45 mintues.

Then they quickly prepared the props for scene 2. It was the picnic scene. They took it at the same venue. I was there to help out a little(or to say being a busybody).

Then came my brother and cousin. We met up with the other extras. They got themselves ready and we proceeded to Damansara Jaya to take the college shot. Their shot was more enjoyable as they have more cast and extras in the same scene. Unlike mine, where i had to finish it all by myself. Boring ... but then, i learned a lot from all the people ... Thanks to the director(Nur), Producer(Kat), Co-ordinator(Kwang Yew), Make-up Artist(Sandra) and all the camera crew. They all thought me a lot and they were a whole bunch of fun. Very nice people.

When we were doing the college scene, the director found out that they need more extras, as the view was too empty. So i became an extra too for that scene. Was nothing much, just plain walking. But i was more than happy to help out. This has given me a great opportunity and experience. Met a gang of nice talents too. Worthless.


Director and the rest of the Talents

After the shoot, we(casts and extras) went to 1U for a drink. We went to Chilli's as we can refill the chips and juices. Chit-Chatted and went wild. Laughing like nobody's business. Shared point of views and the reason they came for casting at first. The feeling is so undescribable. Marvellous!

From Left: Yee Ling, Bro, Angeline, Ngee Hui, Me, Audrey and Ann

This is really a good page in my life. Very interesting and i hope that more would come in my way. Looking forward to the commercial that is going to be release in November. Wouldn't forget this memorable first time.

#PS# I think that it is going to be aired on Ntv7

3 Responses to “The Shoot ...”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    haha... two words to describe: cool & fun!
    luckily it's just a biscuit ad, if it's something like maggi mee or burgers... imagine how much food u have to eat until u get the right shoot >.<'''
    anyway, all the best! waiting for ur face to appear on screen ^^  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    hey hey! :)
    what was that all about???

    let me know when it is going to be air up ok??

    anyway, sorry didnt message u that day..my life is a mess now!!!!!

    wish me luck

    p/s: miss talking to u. hugs  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I cant wait to watch the commercial!! I've told loads of ppl about it already. I'm so glad i'm going back to watch it...oooh put it up on youtube or sth!!!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 My Thing | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health