My Thing

My Life , My World ...


Presenting the Best ...

Have been kinda busy these few days. I have to catch up with what i have missed out for the last year. Sorta forgotten what i have studied before, so it is like i have to start everything from scratch. Hmmm ... back to the busy days ... but i hope that it would pay off. It was kinda hard for me to get on track as i have been used to the idle lifestyle i had spent for the past on year. Famiy and friends keep reminding me that i am no longer in holiday mood and i have to get my butt going like the rest of the people. Yes, they are right. I have to. Sometimes you won't even know what you are doing until someone come and give a knock on your door. " Hello pal ... you'd better get back to work before your cousin who is 8 years youngerthan you get to graduate with you." Wake up buddy. Time to work! So, getting back to work means having lesser time to shop, watch movies, dance, yam cha, chat and BLOG ... aiks ... Opportunity Costs.

Since, workload has been increasing lately, i am afraid that i would not be updating my blog as frequent. But i will try to squeeze some time to write. Besides that, i have also committed myself to some work lately. So i'm goin to be a very busy man. Hope to see results soon ...

My dad came home that day with some gifts from his Japanese business customers and we were so attracted to it. I found out that Japanese people love giving gifts whenever they meet people as a sign of courtesy. Japanese are people who provides one of the best hospitality in the world. Perhaps it is the way they are brought up or even because they want to compensate for their wrong doings. (No Offense) They would usually give sweets or biscuits or local delicacies. But for me, i rather go for French and Italian. C'est plus delicieux!





But trust me their packing is well-presented. Although the food is not as good as the packing, but it is worth paying for the outlook. You wouldn't want to open it. It is too nice to even hold it. Maybe that is their strategy. To sell the design and packing and not the 'inside'. They have much more better looking and presentable gifts.

This is also something. There is something like the horse-racing map, but instead of horses, they have Sumos Wrestlers. With all the names and stats of the contestants. People can place their bet according to the ones they adore. Cool ... Looks like the Sumos also need some publicity too, like the geisha. He he ...

0 Responses to “Presenting the Best ...”

Post a Comment



© 2006 My Thing | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health