My Thing

My Life , My World ...


Happy Birthday ...

Went for a movie this afternoon with my sister and my mom. Was trying my best to focus, but then there were some nuisance making noises and talking during the movie. This is so annoying! Cell phones ringing ... man ... wth!!!

The movie i watched today is called 'Happy Birthday'. What a coincidence, releasing on my birthday month! Come to think about it, it is only another 10 days before i turn 21.



This is no happy movie ... it is quite touching and sad. I love the story line but they made it like they want to end the movie at the last part. Too abrupt. Overall, it is good. Heard good comments from movie critics and i think by watching this, people would tend not to beat around the bush and do or say things they have wanted to before they regret later in life. Appreciate and cherish all the people around you.



This movie is a love story that may give a wake up call to some out there. The situations encountered by the main casts are similar to what young humans are experiencing today. The main actor of this movie is Louis Koo while the main actress is Rene Liu. Both of them make a good combination and it definitely brought the chemistry out of them.



I also found out that this movie is based on Rene Liu's short novel called 'I Want To Go With You'. Another thing, i only realise that this movie is originally in Mandarin but what we have in Malaysia has been dubbed into Cantonese, don't worry as Louis Koo would still be dubbing for his canto part. So there is no much difference. You won't notice and it is not that obvious.



Everyone has a story that grows with them, what is yours? Happy Birthday ...

0 Responses to “Happy Birthday ...”

Post a Comment



© 2006 My Thing | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health