My Thing

My Life , My World ...


Personality Test

We were discussing about characteristics and jobs that are suitable for each individual this afternoon when my cousin sister who is currently studying psychology gave us a test. And from the test, this is what i obtained ...

" Warm-hearted, talkative, popular, conscientious, born cooperators, active committee members. Need harmony and maybe good at creating it. Always doing something nice for someone. Work best with encouragement and praise. Main interest is in things that directly and visibly affect people's life. "


How true is it ? I think it is pretty accurate. What do you think ?

0 Responses to “Personality Test”

Post a Comment



© 2006 My Thing | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health