My Thing

My Life , My World ...


In just 2 weeks ...

This is what happened in the past 2 weeks ...


Jasmine's Farewell cum Birthday Party at Luna Bar - Bunch of Posers



My 21st B'day Cake from Aunt Shalene - Pineapple, Peach and Dark Cherries Cheese flavoured



Leprosy Centre Visitation - A picture with Uncle Yue Tian



LEO fellowship at Neways - Had a great time !!!


Fine Dining at Café Café - Classy ...


Lion Puan Sri's B'day Party - Her 70th B'day


B'day Dinner with Family at Haeway Tian Restaurant - Finallt a Grown Up !!!



Lunch at Ms Read with Jun Wei - Buzz took the picture ...

Joey's Mini Outdoor Concert at Leisure Mall - It rained that day but the show still went on ...

Rain's Coming Concert at Putra Stadium - Best concert i have watched so far



Summer Job - I got the job and will be flying to L.A this May if they allow me the Working Visa



What a wonderful 2 week break i had ... !!!

0 Responses to “In just 2 weeks ...”

Post a Comment



© 2006 My Thing | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health