My Thing

My Life , My World ...


- Rain -

Well, i have just went to one of the most excited and anticipated concert today. It was fabulous and by paying RM 82, i think i have got more than what i have paid.



Rain's concert is like a combination of Kylie, Madonna and Usher - the lightings, dancers, fireworks. Perfect match ... I even felt that like i was in some sort of awards presentation.




I just enjoyed it throughout. Guess what? My friends grandmother also attended this concert.
I particularly loved the LED lights set up for the concert. It's amazing! There is also a part where water is poured from atop on rain. Dramatic ... !!! Besides Malaysian fans, there were also fans from Korea, Japan, Singapore and Hong Kong who came over to support their idol. This would be a memorable concert that i would never forget for the rest of my life !
#PS# Sorry as i have to remove some contents posted before. I apologise for the inconvenience caused!



3 Responses to “- Rain -”

  1. # Blogger Crankster

    You hate to admit it but you love the guy. :)

    Rain is currently in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for his World Tour.

    Oh, but he is gorgeous...  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    friends grandmother also attend!??
    Is he that hot?? I'm yet to see...

    :)  

  3. # Blogger Sandra Pixie

    Hey Yi Yang! Thanks for saying that you had a great time during RAin Concert! Well, i was there too.. my company organise the event that day! Im part of the Organiser! And the Joey Yeung as well i was there and also we organise that event too.. well thanks for that comment!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 My Thing | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health