My Thing

My Life , My World ...


New Cut for the New Year ...

Chinese New Year is around the corner and everyone is flocking into barbers and saloons just to get a better and fresher look for the new year ... not forgetting about myself too ... people are willing to pay for a higher price although it has increased by at least 20% ... would you rather invest on your hair or risk showing bad hair to relatives and friends???

Having a hair cut reminds me of the old styles i have tried ... bold and daring to simple and easy ...


Easy- Goer

Frizzy
Oriental-Asian
Punkster
Athlete

Voila and this is my new haircut ... not too much and i think it's perfect for me this festive season ...

Finally, Happy Chinese New Year to all those who all celebrating out there ... Gong Xi Fatt Chai !!!




1 Responses to “New Cut for the New Year ...”

  1. # Blogger Rycerain

    haha... I like the easy-goer, punkster, and the current one better... i just realized the frizzy style made u look like Josh Groban... or Eason Chan? haha...  

Post a Comment



© 2006 My Thing | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health