My Thing

My Life , My World ...


***Twilight Realm***

Am i born a performer? I think i am ... because it is always the case that i am performing for events more than attending it ... :(

Hmmm ... i enjoy doing my thing on stage more than watching people performing ... although i am not the greatest but i know i entertain ...

Not to mention, my university held its annual dinner last night at Shangri-La Hotel and as mentioned before, i was chosen as one of the finalist for Mr Nottingham, so i had to do an opening dance with the rest of the finalists, walk down the runway, Q&A and also perform a talent which was a dance for my part ... the winner of Mr and Miss Nottingham walked away with a Hugo Boss watch worth RM1980 and a night stay at Shangri-La Hotel ... Unfortunately i am not the lucky one. Maybe i am not good enough, but i have met lots of new friends ... we encountered ups and downs ... experienced and work things out together ... this is priceless ... the greatest prize i can ask for ... Once again, Congrats to the winner of Mr & Miss Nottingham!!!



I am not going to make this piece of blog wordy ... and they say picture worth a thousand words ... so ... here comes ... Enjoy !!!



Me and Tina(my catwalk partner who is also the winner for Miss Nottingham) doing the Q&A


Me and Buddies ... Left Eu Ling out who was the Organiser of the event


Yummy ... Dessert of the night ... Chocolate Coated Hazelnut Parfait with Summer Berry Coulis


Me doing my talent


Results ...


Me and Tina ...


Me and Eu Ling

I apologise for the pics that may turn out to be less clear ... Will try to get better ones in da future ...

Labels: ,

1 Responses to “***Twilight Realm***”

  1. # Blogger AaronWoolala

    That's cool~  

Post a Comment



© 2006 My Thing | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health