My Thing

My Life , My World ...


It's Just Amazing ...

Season 6 American Idol Finalists - Chris Richardson and Blake Lewis

You see, i consider myself as a noob, as i don't really know how to use the computer and softwares offered in the market ... besides surfing the net and words for my paperwork. Just can't imagine that Photoshop can work that well ... It's just Fabulous ... Now, my dream of having pictures with any artist i desire will come true. Hmmmm ... too bad i don't know how to use the Photoshop ... BooHoo ...

The Original Picture without PhotoShop Editting

Labels:

2 Responses to “It's Just Amazing ...”

  1. # Blogger Rycerain

    WEEEHH!! That was GOOOOOD!
    Super thumbs up!
    I thought that was real~ until I saw the original pic~ haha...  

  2. # Blogger AaronWoolala

    Aiyak~
    Like this also can?
    lol~  

Post a Comment



© 2006 My Thing | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health