My Thing

My Life , My World ...


Y Exchange ???

Last week, i received a message from one of my Leo member saying that there are 2 youth exchangees (YEs) from Japan who are coming over to Malaysia for the week. For those who know me, they would understand that i will get all excited whenever i hear about youth exchange.


Both Japanese girls - Momoko & Yuri. One of my friend hosted Momoko during the last summer and she is once again back in Malaysia for more action. Actually the main reason is that, they came back for "Lee Hom" (a Taiwanese-based singer).


Tea with Momoko & Yuri

Anyhow, i was talking to Momoko when we met up for a drink on one of the nights, i asked "Why Malaysia? You like Malaysia? Come for holidays?" She only nodded to my questions until something came to my mind, "Is it because Japan has sunk in 'Sinking of Japan' (a movie) and so it is why you come to Malaysia?" In just a second, everyone burst into laughters ...



Talking about YE programmes ... i have been quite active in this particular programme since the last few years.

Sister with YEs

I have visited 2 countries, a month for both consecutive countries - Belgium and Italy and also my family has hosted twice. The hosting experience is just as splendid as the exchange experience.

Mai & Me

Although there might be barriers, but it is a wonderful thing to have the chance to experience the culture, tradition and history of different countries. Meet new people, bond relationships ...

Belgium Exchange

Italy Exchange

Unfortunately, i am not going to experience this whole thing this coming summer as i might be heading to the States to work for money. It is a waste, but first thing come first ... i got the job before this. I bet my siblings would enjoy this soooo much ... as this summer would be our first time hosting a French ... Oui, Français!!! Can't imagine that someone who is all over French culture is flying off to the 'City of Angels' ...

Was wondering, how would the French YE look like ... hmmm ... would he look like

Julien Boisselier (French Actor)
this

Mathieu Kassovitz (French Actor)
this, or

I have no idea who is this. Most probably a French actor. Well, that is not important, as long he is HOT!

THIS ???

Come to think about the whole thing, why do i get all excited when there is someone foreign staying in my house? Does it make me feel international? I was figuring this out when a thought bolted my mind. I've all the while been hosting, but it is just that i didn't realise ....


I have a Philippine maid!!!

2 Responses to “Y Exchange ???”

  1. # Blogger Rycerain

    The 3rd French guy is damn hawt! *drooling*  

  2. # Blogger AaronWoolala

    lol~
    How come they all look so alike eh?  

Post a Comment



© 2006 My Thing | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health