My Thing

My Life , My World ...


Should I ?

Hey, finally !!!

I have waited for this to take place in Malaysia for a such long time ... after the not so well received tv reality show 'Malaysian Idol' which i did took part just for the sake of gaining some experience, now they are coming up with 'So You Think You Can Dance'. I am sooooo absolutely delighted by this news !!!


Now, 2nd thing, should i go for the audition or not? Gosh ... i am in such a dilemma now. To GO or NOT to go ? I thought of giving it a try but ... i am neither good in the modern street dances nor social dances although i have attended lessons. It is not easy to pick the right dance and right song to make you shine. Think ... think ... think ...
What should i do ???


4 Responses to “Should I ?”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Go with Lion Dance...you'll sure stand out..hehehehehe...you are very gifted in it...as we all have "experienced" recently.  

  2. # Blogger Rycerain

    I think you should giv it a try ^^ it's not how well you can dance, it's how much 'heart & soul' u put into ur dance that matters... and i'm sure u'll shine in that... anyway it's a good experience too...  

  3. # Blogger AaronWoolala

    Eh, this is a tough one.
    But since you've been in other auditions, I think you already know what's there and you're more ready than before.
    While you're at it, have fun.
    Good luck dude.  

  4. # Blogger senaiboy

    ooh i'm downloading the US version of this show. can't wait to watch them hehe. yeah go for it man! i'll sure get my friends to vote for u if u get in ;)

    ps - er. u know lion dance? O.o haha  

Post a Comment



© 2006 My Thing | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health