My Thing

My Life , My World ...


A Touch of English?

Carrying my big black bag, hurrying down the corridor to attend my English lesson which i was going to be late this morning until i realised ...

Bubble Speech : " Hey what is this? Why is it here? Am i dreaming or is it real?"

I noticed that most of the people gave a weird glance at that 'red thing' which is situated in front of my university's cafeteria when they walked by.

Is it supposed to make the university more 'English'?

It makes it look like that 'red thing' has lost its way in a tropical country. Ha ha ...

Anyhow ... our university is a sub-division of 'The University of Nottingham UK', and we should be proud of it, and so that is why a little taste of English is necessary, except that our 'University of Nottingham Malaysia' is located in some palm estate called Broga!


Can't imagine myself feeling 'English' everytime i walk pass that 'red thing' !!!

3 Responses to “A Touch of English?”

  1. # Blogger Rycerain

    cute~~~ u can do superman suit changing in it... anyway is the public phone usable? or just a fake? and the chinese lanterns hanging there spoilt the English feel XD  

  2. # Blogger AaronWoolala

    Can't change lol~
    It's got many windows.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I always love these kind of telephone booth! and also double-decker bus from england. Use to crave for them when I'm there..

    They should have more because it's a little weird seeing only ONE booth ..ahaha..doesnt really match!

    :) How's uni anyway?? write to me yeah..my email.. hugss  

Post a Comment



© 2006 My Thing | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health