My Thing

My Life , My World ...


Busy ???

I was chatting with one of my friend on an afternoon after lessons, when i asked what was he about to do later ...

Me : So, what are you going to do after lunch?

Friend : I have to look for my English lecturer to pass her something, but it seems like i can
never find her, because she is either away or busy. It has been 2 weeks now.

Me : 2 weeks ?! Hmmm ... Busy???

Friend : Yes, fucking busy!

Me : Ha ha ... fucking busy eh ... I wonder what she is busy with?

Friend : Fucking! She is fucking busy fucking!!!

Me : Oh gosh ... Ha ha ha ...

(Presentation of dialogue is not of the original conversation, abridged version)

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “Busy ???”

Post a Comment



© 2006 My Thing | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health