My Thing

My Life , My World ...


Here I Come ...

Finally ... !!! I have waited for this for soooooo long and now i have got it ...

Well, as some of you know, i have signed up for a work and travel programme for the summer, and after all the paperwork and visa interview ... I have finally made it through ... !!!

American Visa granted and that means ... 'America, here i come!'



I just looooove travelling and this time i would be there for 3 whole months, i can't imagine myself going overseas to work ... It's like a dream come true, the American Dream ...


Let's see ... America ... California ... Los Angeles ...


What do they have?



Beverly Hills



Hollywood



Disneyland


Even my working place looks fab! He he ...


Working as an attendant at LAX ... not a bad idea after all ... he he ...


Arrrrghhh ... Just can't wait to be there for the summer!!!

Labels: ,

2 Responses to “Here I Come ...”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    hey yang, you doing au pair programme?  

  2. # Blogger Orange

    It is something similar to the au pair programme ... what is different is that ... i am not going to babysit, but work, and this program will last only for 3-5 months instead of the 1 year.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 My Thing | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health