My Thing

My Life , My World ...


Meet Them !!!

It is once again Wednesday night, a night when you can get tickets at a lower price. I've wanted to watch this movie before i've even heard of it, and this is the perfect day i suppose - my sister coming back from Sabah as she is having a 6 day break off her national service training. So, i decided to get tickets for 3 of us siblings, a night out with the brother and sister to the movies. The movie i picked was 'Meet The Robinsons'.



It is a story about an orphan in search of his mother, who then met someone from the future whom promised to help look for his mom. Although this movie is not extraordinarily amazing, but i am moved by the message it tried to send across to the viewers. "Keep Looking Forward" I also loved this song they played in that movie, the song when they depart and say goodbye to each other. Little Wonders by Rob Thomas





Surprisingly, my sister fell asleep in the middle of the movie. (They should allow the trainees to have more quality sleeping time) Frankly speaking, it is not as bad as it seems to be. Anyways, the frogs are cooool !!!



Besides the message and all, this character named Lewis (the main character with the blonde hair), reminded me of someone. Just someone ...

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “Meet Them !!!”

Post a Comment



© 2006 My Thing | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health