My Thing

My Life , My World ...


Idolise It!

I came across this picture at QC and i found it interesting ... and funny ... he he ...

Labels:

2 Responses to “Idolise It!”

  1. # Blogger Rycerain

    Who's sanjaya malakar?
    He's a he right?
    Looks like one of the American Idol finalists...
    N what is he doing in that thing?
    =.=|||  

  2. # Blogger Orange

    I think some people photoshop his picture with last years American idol finalist Katherine McPhee ... he he ... i don't really like him ... don't think that he can sing ... what an eye sore to see him on American Idol ...  

Post a Comment



© 2006 My Thing | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health