My Thing

My Life , My World ...


~ 10 Weird Things @ Habits ~

Hmmm ... tag ... what is a tag ... ??? I really have no idea about this thing, anyhow, i am doing what everyone is doing ...

This day, i was tagged by my cousin Rycerain to do something on '10 Weird Things or Habit' about myself ... This are some that i can think of now and i bet i can go even further if i have more time ...

Before i start this post, i would like to give a friendly notice to those with weak hearts and mind ... as this might get a little ... well ... see and you will know ...

And the list goes :

1. Love Fingers - i admire my fingers soooo much that i don't really enjoy trimming it (but i tend to keep it as clean as possible) ... and i also went for manicure a few times which my friends think that it's weird for a guy to do so ... Shrugs

2. Half Veget'alien' - don't eat particles of animals that live on land or survive on both land and water - that means i'm down to only seafood and vegetables ... Yup, a Pesco-Vegetarian & I'm proud of it ... :P

3. McD Hair - have tried dying my hair bronze orange, what's worse is that i had afro hairstyle at that same moment and ... Ewww ... can't imagine myself with that 'package' (looks like a bad faded hairdo Ronald McDonald)

4. Eau-De-Toilette - i don't use paper to clean up my 'a**' after pooping unless i need to, I have to use clean water as i think it is much hygenic ... xx Don't Ask Why xx

5. Mirror on The Wall - have to spend at least 15 minutes in front of the mirror daily to dance, groom, pose, catwalk, act, squeeze pimples or talk to myself (sounds gross and freaky right?!)

6. Breathe of Fresh Air - brush my teeth at least twice a day, once in the morning and another at night and won't brush if i've just kissed someone ... He he ... Muax !!!

7. Mr. Blanky - i still have my 'blanket' (the one i use during my childhood days) locked and preserved in my closet, and i only stopped using it after my 12th birthday ... What a big baby .. Ha ha ...

8. To Be or Not To Be - would be impressed after meeting good-looking and stunning individuals and have such thoughts like " Do I want to be with them or be them?" Hmmm ... have a high tendency of being a bisexual, transgender or homosexual ...

9. Sex On The Beach - This is not what you think, ok?! Drove through a place in Bisceglie, Italy called Pantano which is overlooking the sea with a bunch of friends to check out people having sex in cars and fortunately, we managed to find some ... Hah ... this happens in Malaysia too ... at 'Little Genting'

10. Dance To The Beat - will dance in the car whenever i hear a groovy song without thinking of how others would see me ... can even switch my gear to neutral and dance ... How Dangerous, Madness !!! I even got myself into an accident once ...

So, this is a little something to share about myself ... How weird ??? You have to rate it for yourself ...

Thanks Cuz, this is my first Tag ... and i enjoyed doing it ... Cheers!!!

Labels:

3 Responses to “~ 10 Weird Things @ Habits ~”

  1. # Blogger Rycerain

    Haha, thanks for doing the tag, u're the 1st to do it...

    For no.4, we're the same~ Water is the BEST solution.. haha...  

  2. # Blogger AaronWoolala

    Eh I also don't use toilet. lol~  

  3. # Blogger AaronWoolala

    Toilet paper** =,=  

Post a Comment



© 2006 My Thing | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health