My Thing

My Life , My World ...


Sugar Baby Love

I came across this video clip and I find it very ... how should i say ... erm ... Well ... see it for yourself ... There's a message behind it ...



If you notice, the last French phrase states "Live long enough to look for the best! Protect Yourself!"

Labels:

1 Responses to “Sugar Baby Love”

  1. # Blogger Rycerain

    Cool clip~

    there are much more obstacles rather than just those i guess...

    through trials and errors, the right one will come...

    the poor little one is just too hungered for love and care, but good thing he found the right one in the end~

    I like the phrase: "Live long enough to look for the best! Protect Yourself!"

    It said it all~ ^^  

Post a Comment



© 2006 My Thing | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health