My Thing

My Life , My World ...


PES

Sitting around, staring blankly, rolling on the bed, falling asleep, checking my mails over and over again in an hour. What's wrong with me? Am i supposed to sit on my desk, study and read up on my notes for my finals next week? Damn! WTH ...

I am having all these Pre-Exam Syndrome that is killing me! I have to overcome the devil that is unleashing within myself. Self-control and some determination is what i need now.

Sometimes, i feel pissed for reading the whole thing again. It seems like i know everything but in fact it isn't. All this uncertainties. What crap! Feel like blogging but at the same time, don't know what to blog about. Maybe it is the weather that caused me to feel so. Hate this feeling. If any of you who by chance read this, please let me know what i can do to make this better.

Labels:

0 Responses to “PES”

Post a Comment



© 2006 My Thing | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health