My Thing

My Life , My World ...


Oh Là Là !!!

It is the time again when all French movie enthusiast make their way into cinemas to catch well-received French films. You won't know until you watch it. If you are sick of summer blockbusters or if you couldn't grab any tickets of such, why not give the French a try. Here are some of the movies that would be flocking into some of the International Screens in Malaysia this summer from 24 May - 13 June.



Hors de prix (Priceless)


La Science des Rêves (The Science of Sleep)


Je vous trouve très beau (You are so beautiful)


Fauteuils d’orchestre (Avenue Montaigne)


Mon petit doigt m’a dit (By the Pricking of My Thumbs)


Je vais bien, ne t’en fais pas (Don’t worry, I’m fine)


La Môme (La vie en rose) - Life As A Rose


Mon Meilleur Ami (My best friend)

For more information about the movies, try French Film Festival

Labels:

0 Responses to “Oh Là Là !!!”

Post a Comment



© 2006 My Thing | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health