My Thing

My Life , My World ...


Let's Say ... Random!

Well, just came about some stuffs today that i think would be interesting to post up.

Random 1 :

Was with my family at Times Square spending quality time when we stopped by for some mouth-watering ice-cream... Ooo ... My Favourite! That is when i saw this Motto on their Serviette


Cool Huh ! 'WE DIP, YOU DRIP', this sounded absolutely ordinary until my dad added 'WE DIP, YOU DRIP, WE DRIP, YOU LICK!!!' ~sweats~


Random 2 :

Came across this thought while having lunch,

" Would A Female Astronaut Get Pregnant If She Were To Have Sex In Space? "

Gravitationless??? I am desperate for an answer, maybe someone should try it out one day and let me know!

Random 3 :

We were flashing our pictures we have on our cell phone and showing off to each other, when my dad AGAIN said, "I have better ones!"

3 adults, facing pillars, guess what are they doing? See it for yourself!

Labels:

4 Responses to “Let's Say ... Random!”

  1. # Blogger senaiboy

    random 2: yeah she would. sperms don't use gravity to 'swim' to the ovum. hehe.  

  2. # Blogger Orange

    Hey thanks for the answer! Cool, now i know something...  

  3. # Blogger Zyklon22

    Actually they fight gravity when they swim up all the way to the ovum in the fallopian tube. So maybe it helps to be gravitation-less?  

  4. # Blogger senaiboy

    zyklon22: provided the girl was standing up the whole night after sex. lol =P  

Post a Comment



© 2006 My Thing | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health