My Thing

My Life , My World ...


Just Another Day

Finally done with finals! What a relief ... i have wanted this day to come so badly. I don't go out when i am not having holidays, no outings with friends, no such related activities! I know this is mad as it is not healthy for one, but i can't betray myself for going out when i don't feel comfortable. Let's forget about that!

Am going for a short one day road trip with my classmates to Malacca and this is so going to be an eating event! Mentioning about eating, i went to Hartamas to get my tattoo repatched this afternoon, but unfortunately my tattoo artist is busy and couldn't squeeze time for me ... and i had to go back another day, so me and my brother headed down to a shopping mall for some food. Guess what we found! Our favourite Thai Mango Sticky Rice ... Mmmm Yum! It was great! I love to say 'I'm having orgasm!' whenever i have nice, mouth-watering, succulent food. : ) Irresistible! Hah ...



Luckily that made my day, because i went to the saloon to have my haircut this morning, and i was soooooooo pissed off with the stylist. He is no stylist. He can't even trim for goodness sake! I have planned to get my haircut before i leave to US so that i won't have to get another one there, which i assume is expensive, and this is what i got! Arrrggghhh ...



Very disappointed with the stylist and went of to the conventional indian barber shop to trim everything off! I think this is soooooo much better than the previous one. Two haircuts in a day! Well Done! I love it trimmed and short : )



I can't really blog lately, getting a little tired with this blog whole thing. I can't even think of what to write. Maybe i need sometime off, in order to refresh my mind for new ideas! Anyways, this piece of blog is just me updating my friends and those who are nice enough to know about my on-goings! Will try to get another few posts up before i leave for LA next Saturday.

Labels:

0 Responses to “Just Another Day”

Post a Comment



© 2006 My Thing | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health