My Thing

My Life , My World ...


Summary - Future

Now, this is the final installment for the Summary series that I've wanted to finish for good which took me like more than a week to start typing. Will be taking MH 6 flight late this evening to Germany. So, itinerary will be Kuala Lumpur - Frankfurt - Munich - Muenster - Bonn - Netherlands - Cologne - Kuala Lumpur. Bon Voyage to me and Guten Tag Deutscheland!



Future

1. Activity:
As mentioned earlier in my previous posts, I'm heading for Germany for a Youth Exchange programme, and by saying that, it means that there will be someone staying with me for the summer too, but only after I return from my trip. The youth that will be staying with us is from France and ... will upload more pictures of him later this July when he arrives. :P



2. Books:
I should say that I'm a really big fan of Chinese Lit. I find it really enchanting and mysterious, full with drama and controversies, but better still if it is written in English. Lots of people who knows me will know that I'm like a White-Wannabe ... and some even claim that I'm anti-Asian. I am not anti, but just feels that the lifestyle might be more vibrant to my liking. Get back to the book, fro those who have read Empress Orchid, you'll definitely find it very captivating, eye-opening, and this time round, Anchee-Min is back with The Last Empress. To put it short, it's about Empress Tsu Tsi of China ... now you smell drama?



3. Dance:
After watching Gossip Girl, I do sometimes feel like being one of them, I meant sans the scandal! Breakfast, Balls, Proms, Parties, Debutantes etc. Yes, and I am given an opportunity to be them this time ... don't get me wrong here, no lottery striked, am just going for a Debutante with a close buddy of mine and will be performing at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre later this October. White gloves, clad with a tux ... isn't it all about that moment? How elegant and glamorous can it be?! Wait and see ... ; )



4. Movies:
What? Needs no explanation! Summer, bring it on! Made of Honour, The Mummy 3: Tomb of The Dragon Emperor, Love Guru, Sex & The City ... Some might turn out to be a success and some a flop ... so, am not going to comment on any until I've watched it. Anyhow, this is the Future Post ... no one can predict the future. Not for now ... :P



5. Travel:
Next stop, Land of Sawadee ... No, not HatYai ... Bangkok, not this time ... Phuket, Koh Sah Mui, been there ... bring me all the way to the north - Chiang Mai & Chiang Rai ... heard the place is cooling and windy with lots of green ...



6.TV:
Series that I'm looking forward to watch by the end of summer ... Hmm ... Gossip Girl, Ugly Betty, Dirty Sexy Money, Brother's & Sisters, Grey's Anatomy and the new remake of Beverly Hills 90210. Can't wait ... will be flooding myself with shows again ... hey does this mean that summer is over once this all starts? Awww ... shucks!


Auf Wiedersehen!

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “Summary - Future”

Post a Comment



© 2006 My Thing | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health