My Thing

My Life , My World ...


Gay Star Trek

I saw this MV when i was watching TV in Germany. Guess what if outer space is like when it has turned Gay! Voila! Watch it, it is so damn gay funny! :P No offense ... :)

Labels: , ,

3 Responses to “Gay Star Trek”

  1. # Blogger Lynn

    this movie was on tv here that day! it was funny as!

    oh yes how are you yi yang?
    it's been donkey years.
    i didn't know you were in nottingham!
    i smsed you on your m'sian mobile on your birthday thinking that you would receive it. :S
    take care. :)  

  2. # Anonymous Antony

    ha ha very funny.

    A x  

  3. # Anonymous dating men

    Hey Dear, I am Coleen Brown. I just want to say that your blog is amazing and outstanding. I am mature single gay men. I like your blog very much.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 My Thing | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health